VTS stands for “Volunteering Together for Service/Seva”.
VTSUK is the service wing of Jeeyar Educational Trust,UK, a registered charity organisation with UK Charities Commission (Reg No: 1139951). All donations to us are tax exempt and we are also Gift Aid registered. While donation if you tick for Gift Aid then Government adds 25% extra for every pound you donate. That is you are donating 25% extra without extra cost for you.
- Education for Visually Challenged children
- who are now able to be independent and do their work on their own and also they don’t need helper while writing the exams. They are taught on computers and Braillie software is used for training them.
- Serving under privileged children from rural and tribal areas
- where there were no basic eminities. VTS provides FREE Education, food, shelter, primary health care & clothing to them and with help of supporters like you we are able to bring light into their lives.
- Cancer awareness camps, Dental camps, Health care camps.
- Till date 8,00,000+ benefited from cancer awareness camps, 850+ Women health camps and so on.
- Guided Principles:
- We are a Not For Profit organisation with guided principles established by our CEO Sri Chinna Jeeyar Swamiji. Serve All Beings (Humans/Animals). We follow the foot steps of our CEO and think of a better and happy society.
- Noble Causes:
- Our focus is areas which is of high importance for the better society and make individuals lead their life e.g. Education for Visually Challenged people, Cancer awareness camps, Basic eminities for the the backwater areas like drinking water, lights etc. and many more.
- Energetic & Enthusiastic team
- Our volunteer team is a mixture of both youth and experienced people with lots of positive energy and attitude which will engage you and use your time wisely. And our volunteers are treated with high regards and respect.
- Unique Platform
- Our charity projects / activities are unique in terms of adding value to the society, changing lives of the people, dynamic team who responds to the need of the hour situations.
You can join our vibrant team by using our volunteer registration form. Then you will get an auto confirmation email that we have received your registration details. One of our volunteer will get in touch with you and from there on you will get alerts of next events and activities which you can join and have fun.
Many reasons to donate to VTSUK
- Transparency & Accountability: We publish the details of the donations, beneficiaries and the project results regularly. We will be more than happy to visit the beneficiaries and spend time with them and get to know more about our service activities.
- Adherence to principles: We are a Not For Profit organisation with guided principles and we ensure every penny is used wisely. We are here for a good purpose and we ensure every volunteer adhere to the priniciples and thus proper utilisation of funds.
- Care for right causes: We take up the causes only after thorough analysis and we will have a representative who will be sharing the progress of the project/cause at regular intervals. And thus we know the funds are used for a right cause.
- Low Administration costs: The team is of all volunteers who takes up the activities for FREE. So the maximum amount of money is available for the cause itself.
Yes. We are a multi national charity organisation having our presence in Bharath (India), USA, Australia.
There are multiple donation causes and options which you can find on our “Donate Now” page. You can either do a one time payment via paypal or transfer to our bank account:
Account Number: 6251 6217, Sort code: 402 502
Volunteers are treated with great respect and high regards. Volunteers get the appreciation certificate and where required VTSUK can provide you the reference letter which will help for your academics and / or professional purposes.
Yes. If your employer, company or personal pension provider runs a Payroll Giving scheme, you can donate straight from your wages or pension. This happens before tax is deducted from your income.
The tax relief you get depends on the rate of tax you pay.
Yes. We are Gift Aid registered. If you are a UK taxpayer, add Gift Aid whenever you make a donation and we (VTSUK) can reclaim the basic rate of tax on your gift – that’s a whopping 25p for every £1 you give. Higher rate tax payers can claim additional tax benefits for donations they make to our charity.