VTSUK helps Baby Hansika financially and morally
Baby Hansika is affected by Polio and Mentally challenged. Her parents approached VTSUK for any kind of moral and financial support.
Words from his father about VTSUK:
- Since her birth, every day is a challenge to make her a better kid. She feels very sad for not able to play with her friends and not able to do her activities as like other children
- It’s been 7 years journey and we kept all hopes on her and trying our best for her better health & treatment.
- We have faith on god and he showed us the path through Acharya Chinna Jeeyar swamiji. We met Acharya Chinna Jeeyar Swamiji in Dec 2014 along with my younger kid and then after situations and symptoms are better and got his blessings.
- Then after luckily we heard about one orthopaedic surgeon is coming from London to Karimnagar, Telangana, India, and we got chance to get her legs operated and 3 more places in her body.
- We have spent lot of money for her medicines and and now after operation she needs physiotherapy too. But we don’t have any money for further treatment.
- VTSUK came forward to donate for her treatment and we are so happy to hear that. With the help of VTSUK team treatment is continuing and she is showing some signs of improvement.
- Once again I am thankful to Acharya Chinna Jeeyar swamiji and VTSUK Team for their timely help.